Absolute Yoga Video Course
Absolute Yoga is the proven practice to improve the physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of your life.
Yoga is something different to most people. It’s quite diverse, and practitioners have different expectations when they start.
Whether your goal is greater enlightenment, a more toned and muscular body, or relief from disease, there’s a yoga for you. This video course will serve as a guide.
The philosophy of yoga has been around for 5,000. That’s staying power. And it is a philosophy, a way of thinking rather than a religion. In ancient India, the word yoga meant union. It refers to a union of the entire self – mind, body, and spirit.
This union is achieved through physical poses, frequently called asanas, although asana is just one of the many types of yoga. These poses are meant to heighten awareness of mind and body, which makes yoga a natural corollary to meditation.
While it can increase spirituality, it also has the ability to heal many ailments and diseases, especially stress, immune system disorders, and heart problems. It also provides increased flexibility, which can reverse the aging process.
Here's what You will discover in this video course:
- Get started with healthy living
- Gain the strength & flexibility of a gymnast without working out at the gym
- Get the benefit of exercising & meditating at the same time.
- Perfect your body posture so you will look good
- Strengthen your spine so you will move better and pain-free as you age
- Have a disease-free life by boosting your immune system with no medication
- Be more relax & calm in this hectic world
- Achieve peace of mind anytime on demand
- Get better sleep at night so your body can recover at its best to feel fresh the next day
- Be happier & calmer and people will start to like you better.
- Boost your self-esteem & self-confidence
- Get intense focus without the help of caffeine or any enhancement drugs
- Remove internal pain and develop your own inner strength
Chapter 1: The Science of Yoga and its Health Benefits
Chapter 2: Yoga History
Chapter 3: Emotions and the MindBody Connection
Chapter 4: Yoga, Strength, and Flexibility
Chapter 5: Yoga and Cardio and Weight Loss
Chapter 6: Types of Yoga
Chapter 7: Yoga Poses & Better Immunity
Chapter 8: How to Get Started Doing Yoga
Chapter 9: Preventing Injuries
Chapter 10: Yoga and Meditation
Video Format: MP4