Why Less is Actually More.
Have you heard about minimalist living but aren’t sure what it means or what benefits it could offer you? You aren’t alone.
The concept of minimalist living isn’t a new one, but it’s an idea that has recently gained more momentum as increasing numbers of people recognize how much better their lives can be when they switch to a minimalist lifestyle.
In this modern age that is both fast-paced & hectic, we are often drowned with information overload and too much clutter that paralyzes us from unleashing our full human potential.
'Minimalist Living' is the ultimate guide for people who seek peace from this fast-paced & frantic life.
Adopting a minimalist way of life could be the missing piece to help you create more freedom, improve your relationships, excel in your professional life, experience greater satisfaction, and happiness across all areas in life.
Topics covered in this book:
- Understanding the principles behind minimalist living
- Reaping the main benefits of minimalism
- How to declutter your life and environment
- Radically boosting overall productivity
- Why “more equates to happiness” mindset is dead wrong
- The common misunderstanding about being a minimalist that probably stops you from adopting this lifestyle
- How minimalist living can relieve yourself from worry, fear, guilt, & depression
- 14 known benefits of being a minimalist
- How you can shield yourself from any mental health issues with minimalist principles.
- Why being a minimalist will help you understand yourself better
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 - What is Minimalist Living?
Chapter 2 - What Kind of Freedom Can Minimalist Living Bring?
Chapter 3 - The Benefits of Minimalist Living – An Overview
Chapter 4 – The Personal Benefits of Minimalist Living
Chapter 5 - How to Embark on a Minimalist Lifestyle
Chapter 6 - How to Take a Minimalist Approach at Work
Chapter 7 - How to Manage Minimalism in Your Personal Life
Chapter 8 – How to Balance Your Minimalist Lifestyle
Chapter 9 – The Problems of Minimalism and How to Counteract Them
Chapter 10 - Taking the First Step Towards a Minimalist Lifestyle