The Growth Mindset
In this world, you’re either GROWING or you’re DYING…
There's no middle ground. If you're standing still with zero progress, you're decaying. The same goes for success. It requires you to engage in the process of your personal growth at all times. And of all the things in life, what you believe about yourself can impact your success or failure.
Your success starts with a mindset designed for success. Sadly, most people are not wired to have a mindset for success. In fact, none of us were born to have this mindset.
The Growth Mindset is the mindset of the world’s top achievers and successful people for achieving massive success.
Change your mindset now to achieve great success and get ready to be mind-blown by your own transformation!
You will learn:
- Proven Strategies Practiced By The World’s Top Achievers To Develop A Growth Mindset.
- How To Reverse From Being Trapped In A Limiting Mindset (Get Out Of This Situation Asap Because This Will Slows You Down Or Worse... Prevents You From Attaining Success!)
- 7 Ways The Growth Mindset People Are Superior In Many Things.
- The Most Effective Way To Change Your Behaviour And Anything In Life (Not The Easiest Way, But A 100% Sure Fire Way To Get Better At Anything In Life!)
- 10 Crucial Things You Will Learn From Failing… (Failing Is Not Bad After All).
- Warning! 3 Types Of Mindset You Must Avoid At All Cost!
- One Particular Trait That Enables Growth Mindset People To Improve Any Skills They Want (And How You Can Do The Same!).
- Is Scarcity Even Real? Find Out The Shocking Truth About Scarcity In Chapter 1.
- How Do People With Growth Mindset Think? Here’s How… (Chapter 3)
- Performance Vs. Improvement. Which One Matters?
- And much, much more!
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: What is Mindset?
Chapter 2: Why is Mindset Important?
Chapter 3: Fixed vs Growth Mindset
Chapter 4: The Dangers of a Fixed Mindset
Chapter 5: The Power of a Growth Mindset
Chapter 6: Can You Change Your Mindset?
Chapter 7: Strategies to Develop a Growth Mindset
Chapter 8: Dealing with Setbacks
Share this Product
I'm an avid reader of personal development books and this one is a gem. Whilst there are lots of references to scientific studies that support the points being made, the book itself is an easy and addictive read. It's full of practical and easy to understand principles that can be applied for your own development. As a trainer, I found the book really helped in providing a structured approach to developing a growth mindset in those I teach. Additionally, it is a must read for all parents who want their children to enjoy learning and at the same time adopt strategies that will equip them with key life skills. A highly recommended and enjoyable read.
I began reading this book with mediocre expectations on the backdrop of reviews stating how the book was unnecessarily too long, etc. Having now read it, it is probably one of the most insightful books I've ever read. Your mindset and approach to different situations throughout life can have a HUGE impact, as detailed by the copious examples which, rather than prolonging the book unnecessarily, proves the point that the author is trying to make. Even if you are outwardly successful with a good job etc, I believe you can learn something here.
Picked this up as I know it is required reading for new joiners at a company that I respect. I believe this book has so many applications that it would be a great read no matter what your personal background if you are looking to advance your existence. I have just finished this but expect to re-read as there are many lessons for work, parenting and all relationships/situations. Additionally, and as the book explains, a growth mindset is an ongoing process not a one-time change that can be made.
Good information and something that will relax your brain .
I loved this book because it explains that every one can grow and it is us who are our own worst enemies in regards to our progress every human should read this book and implement it has completely changed my outlook on how I see the world and how I will raise my children forever when I die this is will on my will for my generations to study a manifesto of greatness